Covid-19 Safety Info (updated 04/01/21)
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is always our number one priority. In order to reduce the risk of Covid-19, Qoozies have implemented the following measures in order to keep our staff and employees as safe as possible.
As Chesterfield is in Tier 4 restrictions, we are currently only serving takeaway, collection and delivery, through the CityGrab app. Learn more about ordering with Qoozies here.
When we are open for table service, here are the changes we have made to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible:
- Everyone, including staff and customers MUST wear masks/face coverings, when not seated at a table.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Social Distanced Seating & Floor Markings
- Thorough, Regular Cleaning and Disinfection of Hands, Surfaces, Equipment, etc.
- Online Ordering System
- Disposable Baby Changing Mats
- NHS QR Code Code Check-In
Table Reservations & Pre-ordering
You can now pre-order and reserve your table online, fully contactless!
If you are unable to pay online, cash and card payment in store are still available.
As well as social distancing floor markings, we provide distanced seating in order to stay in line with the government’s guidelines and keep everybody safe. Our cafe’s layout makes this very easy and stress free and you will not have to worry.